Members can post events to the calendar! Just sign in and click "Add Event." Watch a video tutorial here. If you'd like to join, click "Sign up" in the upper right corner.
- Sep 21, 2017 from 3:00am to 6:00am MDT
- Location: Food Service Technology Center
- Latest Activity: Oct 30, 2020
Did you know that there are two types of water in your kitchen?
Learn about the current state of the water, why it is changing and how it can affect not only your equipment but also your food and beverages. This seminar will cover the issues that water can cause in a commercial kitchen and will help you determine whether or not a water treatment program makes sense for your operation.
Attendees Will Learn:
- About the state of the water and why it is changing.
- How water quality effects the equipment and the food product.
- About different types of water filters and RO Systems.