Members can post events to the calendar! Just sign in and click "Add Event." Watch a video tutorial here. If you'd like to join, click "Sign up" in the upper right corner.
Paul and Elizabeth Kaiser bought a small farm after they left the Peace Corp. After trying conventional organic methods, they decided to innovate to grow 6 to 7 crops of organic produce per year!
Average CA produce farmers make $17,000 per acre. Singing Frogs Farm grosses $100,00 per acre of organic produce!
Learn their fascinating secrets! You can use these methods in your own backyard or farm!
Hear the science and mechanics behind the Kaisers' multi-award winning farming methods.
- Peace Corp Experience that Inspired the Kaisers
- Overview of Kaisers' Bio-Intensive Organic Model
- Principles of Better Soil Health and Carbon-Sinking
- Why No-Till Methods Are Critical to Success
- Hedgerows and Beneficial Insects and Animals
- Compost, the Science and Use
- Bed Preparation and Transplanting