Members can post events to the calendar! Just sign in and click "Add Event." If you'd like to join, click "Sign up" in the upper right corner.
Paul and Elizabeth Kaiser bought a small farm after they left the Peace Corp. After trying conventional organic methods, they decided to innovate to grow 6 to 7 crops of organic produce per year!
Average CA produce farmers make $17,000 per acre. Singing Frogs Farm grosses $100,00 per acre of organic produce!
Learn their fascinating secrets! You can use these methods in your own backyard or farm!
Hear the science and mechanics behind the Kaisers' multi-award winning farming methods.
- Peace Corp Experience that Inspired the Kaisers
- Overview of Kaisers' Bio-Intensive Organic Model
- Principles of Better Soil Health and Carbon-Sinking
- Why No-Till Methods Are Critical to Success
- Hedgerows and Beneficial Insects and Animals
- Compost, the Science and Use
- Bed Preparation and Transplanting