Recycled Fashion Show

Featuring local consignment/thrift store items and/or items locally made from repurposed/reused materials. Would benefit local shops and/or local clothing designers, encourage consumers to buy "second hand", and raise awareness, and possibly funds, for SCOCO. Just a thought of something fun we could do!

You need to be a member of SCOCO Network to add comments!

Join SCOCO Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• so people are asking me what time the fashion show is and i don't know what to say, please help :)
  • okay people what do we need to do to wrap it up for the fashion show? we need the booth set up for saturday, volunteers, and the picture printing set up. what else? i'm out of town till wednesday but please let me know where we're at and what we need to do.
  • I thought I'd post for you guys my sponsor list, outreach for contestants, etc. here so you can all see where I'm at. Please add anything

fashion show sponsors, contestants.xls

• http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=126233120734307
    look what Austin has done woo hoo
  • crap I can try I might have used all my ink up thanks for doing all the hard work. some feed back on the niftythrifty was that we need to make sure that accessories are required for a total outfit.

Anne Baker said:
    Did some work on our flyer/registration form tonight based on what you guys have shared with me. Can always be tweaked but I'm digging the pics from RC's facebook. Check it out. RC, I'll print a few out to bring tomorrow. My brother's computer doesn't seem to have color ink; if you have access to a printer between now and then, maybe print off and bring a couple?
  • Did some work on our flyer/registration form tonight based on what you guys have shared with me. Can always be tweaked but I'm digging the pics from RC's facebook. Check it out. RC, I'll print a few out to bring tomorrow. My brother's computer doesn't seem to have color ink; if you have access to a printer between now and then, maybe print off and bring a couple?

fashion show.docx

• Are we having ameeting this week?

R.C Ferris said:
    sounds great AS I suspected I won't be there tilll after 1:30 that day. can't get out work until then
    sorry

Anne Baker said:
    awesome, thanks Mark!

Mark Westwind said:
    OK, I spoke with Jim and Kathy Ocean over the weekend re: the fashion show. Their opinion is that "Trashy Fashion Show" is the best title - they feel that it would help them market both the fashion show and the Oktoberfest event. They'd like us to use this as the title. Please make that change in the draft letter.

I walked them through our plan for voting at the booth, presenting "winners" on-stage through the day by category, etc. They're on board with all of this. They reminded me/us that they'd like to see a "promenade" of participants and winners after each on-stage segment. So far, AOK!
  • sounds great AS I suspected I won't be there tilll after 1:30 that day. can't get out work until then
    sorry

Anne Baker said:
    awesome, thanks Mark!

Mark Westwind said:
    OK, I spoke with Jim and Kathy Ocean over the weekend re: the fashion show. Their opinion is that "Trashy Fashion Show" is the best title - they feel that it would help them market both the fashion show and the Oktoberfest event. They'd like us to use this as the title. Please make that change in the draft letter.

I walked them through our plan for voting at the booth, presenting "winners" on-stage through the day by category, etc. They're on board with all of this. They reminded me/us that they'd like to see a "promenade" of participants and winners after each on-stage segment. So far, AOK!
  • http://www.mainstreetmartinez.org/php/AlleyCatsAnniversary.html
    Alley cats is having a contest and needs entries !!!!June 27th
    and judges
  • awesome, thanks Mark!

Mark Westwind said:

This reply was deleted.