Is anyone available to help me make a video of my backyard food forest. I live in Pleasant Hill and can be available most times with advance notice. I'm hoping to promote more Urban Food Forests and this is my next step. I can do the content but need tech. assist.

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michael. I live at the Walnut Creek/ Pleasant Hill border and would love to visit your Food Forest.  I went to film school, and although lacking fancy equipment I do have editing software and might be able to help you out there.

-- Kevin

Kevin,

that would be awesome! I have attended several of your forage classes in Pleasant Hill and have read all your books. You're one of my superheroes. Always impressed and encouraged by what you've done and continue to do. I'm currently having computer issues (hopefully straightened out tomorrow with help from Mac "genius). If you don't hear from me please call or text me (925-231-5161) when you can as I may end up computer less for a bit. By the way I also live in Pleasant Hill near the library.

Mike

Kevin Feinstein said:

Hi Michael. I live at the Walnut Creek/ Pleasant Hill border and would love to visit your Food Forest.  I went to film school, and although lacking fancy equipment I do have editing software and might be able to help you out there.

-- Kevin

RSS

© 2017   Created by SCOCO.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service