Sheila Hill's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I love EBRPD - we are so lucky to have these amazing open spaces in our community.  …"

Sheila Hill replied Dec 3, 2015 to Look Who’s Taking Action: East Bay Regional Park District

2 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Tyler Snortum-Phelps

"Thank you for sharing all this great information.  I hope our community will support…"

Sheila Hill replied Mar 20, 2012 to Contra Costa Clean Water Initiative Fact Sheet

2 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Sundong Kwong

"Thank you Jillian for the great information.  I'm so glad I got rid of the lawn at m…"

Sheila Hill replied Feb 16, 2012 to BayFriendly Blog Post 2/15/12: "One More Reason to Cover Up Your Lawn: Chemical Toxicity

1 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Sheila Hill

"I will definitely see you there Lois!"

Sheila Hill replied Jan 19, 2012 to Your Help is Needed!

1 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Sheila Hill

"I have about 20 4'x4' sheets of cardboard left over from a recent school sheet mulch…"

Sheila Hill replied Nov 2, 2011 to Lose Your Lawn the Bay-Friendly Way

1 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Sheila Hill

"Karen, you are good!  It's challenging to have a "green" holiday.  Just being aware…"

Sheila Hill replied Dec 16, 2010 to Walking the holiday shopping sustainability line: Comments & feedback?

2 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Karen Siverson

"Thank you both for sharing these tips. Water is our most important resource and one…"

Sheila Hill replied Dec 3, 2010 to Water Saving is Easy!

4 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Karen Siverson

"Several years ago we eliminated all lawn at our home because it is a waste of water…"

Sheila Hill replied Nov 2, 2010 to It is time to stop "Industrial Gardening"! Begin with Banning the Leaf Blower!

5 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Amy Erez

"Susan, thanks for all of your efforts to help reduce unnecessary air and noise pollu…"

Sheila Hill replied Nov 2, 2010 to It is time to stop "Industrial Gardening"! Begin with Banning the Leaf Blower!

5 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Amy Erez

"Hi Amy! Thanks for your kind words about the Awards Gala - indeed, it involved a lot…"

Sheila Hill replied Oct 2, 2010 to Honoring Past leaders

5 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Amy Erez

RSS

© 2018   Created by SCOCO.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service