Tina King Neuhausel's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the great ideas Kerry! I'm planning to try making homemade body butter…"

Tina King Neuhausel replied Dec 6, 2017 to 10 Gift Alternatives for the Holidays

2 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Tina King Neuhausel

"Thank you for this wonderful message Alison!"

Tina King Neuhausel replied Dec 6, 2017 to Make It A Mindful Holiday

1 Dec 6, 2017

"By the way, what a cool project! Stick with it and share your progress with us! "

Tina King Neuhausel replied Dec 1, 2017 to HELP: Attempting to start a company garden in Brentwood...

2 Dec 1, 2017

"Hi Sam,  We have learned about some others starting company gardens through the Sust…"

Tina King Neuhausel replied Dec 1, 2017 to HELP: Attempting to start a company garden in Brentwood...

2 Dec 1, 2017

"I got planting and started reading Gaia's Garden! I've started interplanting differe…"

Tina King Neuhausel replied Apr 23, 2014 to How Did Toby Hemenway Inspire You to Take Action?

1 Apr 23, 2014

"Simple sheet mulching steps from Master Gardeners in CC Times"

Tina King Neuhausel replied Sep 18, 2012 to Contra Costa 350 Home & Garden Challenge - Weeds-to-Food Yard Project

3 Sep 18, 2012

"At my own house, I decided to try sheet-mulching where we had out-of-control weeds.…"

Tina King Neuhausel replied Jun 4, 2012 to Contra Costa 350 Home & Garden Challenge - Weeds-to-Food Yard Project

3 Sep 18, 2012

"Thanks Anne! Mariana Belton from DVC's media class created it for us she's fantastic!"

Tina King Neuhausel replied Apr 20, 2012 to New Logo!

2 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Sundong Kwong

"Homemade Gift Ideas: I made greeting cards using the free downloadable HP Creative S…"

Tina King Neuhausel replied Dec 7, 2011 to Have Yourself a Merry "Little" Christmas with Sustainble Gifts

2 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Lois Courchaine

"Thank you for this feedback Fleurette--I agree. It's easy to find flaws in most deci…"

Tina King Neuhausel replied Dec 2, 2011 to Where to Buy Local?

10 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Rhonda Chaikin

RSS

© 2018   Created by SCOCO.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service