Free, but registration required!
• Passes to 40 gardens
• Garden Guide that provides details on each garden
• Garden talks scheduled throughout the day
The Tour is expected to fill, so register early to avoid being disappointed.
This delightful collection of native plant gardens ranges from Al Kyte’s 40-year-old wildlife oasis to brand new installations, from large lots in the hills to small front-yard gardens, from local native plants to natives from throughout California, and from gardens designed and installed by owners to those designed and installed by professionals.
Learn how to:
• Select and care for California native plants
• Attract butterflies, birds and bees to your garden
• Garden without pesticides (and protect your children and pets!)
• Lower your water bill
will also be happening on BOTH May 5th and 6th! Don't miss great plants at Markham Arboretum in Concord.